Sail Phuket's beautiful waters at our longest established sailing school in the secluded Ao Yon bay in the less developed south east of the island . Our fleet of yachts are moored a stones throw away from our well equipped and secluded training centre on the beach.
We have great facilities at Ao Yon including male and female showers and changing rooms and a shady seating area where we conduct some of our theory training and just relax between activities. There are currently five yachts based that the Phuket school of two designs. These are used for training and general sailing; as well as being allowed out a few times a year to race in local regattas.
Courses on Offer
Where to find us
Directions from Phuket Town
- Leave Phuket Town on Chao Fa Road East, as if heading to Chalong.
- As you leave the main town area you will see a large Toyota Garage on the RIGHT at the first set of traffic lights. Keep going straight.
- At the SECOND set of traffic lights turn LEFT (it is opposite a large, colourful TOA paint shop and sign) Keep on until you come to a small roundabout / traffic circle, take the SECOND exit.
- Keep going straight until you see a river on the right.
- After this there is a sharp left turn by an open market.
- A few minutes after this there is a RIGHT turn with a sign to Khad-Kad View, turn RIGHT. Again the road has quite a few bends.
- After a while the road will rise up high and you will see the sea on the right, after this it turns sharply to the left.
- In another kilometre of so you will see the blue, Sail In Asia sign on the RIGHT.
- You must park at the top of the small hill on the main road and walk down to the beach. The Sea Base is at the bottom of the steep drive way, on the Right with a Sail in Asia Sign on the wall.
CALL 0936 104 250 if you have a problem.